04.07.2011 New iPhone and iPad app for woodland buyers on the move
Woodlands.co.uk has launched an app to make it easier for prospective buyers to view woods available all over the UK and make informed choices. From today, the free app will be available on the App Store.
Angus Hanton, Managing Director of Woodlands.co.uk, said: “People who buy woods from us have a real love of wildlife and are actively involved in the care of their woods. Our website gives our customers tons of information about buying a wood. Our new app makes our website truly mobile, so if people see a woodland for sale, they can get the particulars there and then.”
With the Woodlands.co.uk App, you can:
- View all UK woodlands for sale and browse photos, boundaries, directions and maps
- Get sales contacts in your region and make enquiries on the spot
- Identify plant and animals, leafs, buds, bark and flowers as you walk through the woods
- Watch WoodlandsTV educational videos on every subject from chainsaw sharpening to stone age cooking and be inspired
- Read the latest blog posts via the app and join in the discussions
- "Ask an expert" and upload a photo
- View the closest 'open' public woodlands near you, arrange a visit and enjoy a walk
In addition, as woodlands don’t have postcodes, the iPhone and iPad’s built-in GPS can be really useful for locating the co-ordinates of the woodlands.
Please direct all media enqurires to Patricia Ockenden, 0794 136 9810 or email@example.com.