Mailing list policy
We want to make sure this is a best-practice, free mailing list service that keeps you informed about new woodlands and new articles on woodland management, woodland activities, and conservation and updates you in an un-intrusive way. This means that we observe the following guidelines:
- Opt-in only: you will not receive anything you did not sign up for.
- Address confirmation required: you will receive an E-mail telling you how to confirm your address before you receive any information about new available woods. This is to prevent others from adding your address to these lists without your consent.
- Easy unsubscription: you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link in the email you receive.
- No HTML in email: we don't bloat the mail with formatting and huge graphics.
- No spam: we do not share or sell your address to anyone else and use it only to send out update notifications.