Introducing the Foragers - a team of hunter-gatherers who run a wild food pub in St Albans. They head into the woods on foraging adventures. In this video the Foragers go exploring deep inside a hollow tree. You’ll be sickened and fascinated by what they found there, and how they turned it into a tasty goulash.
For more info on the Foragers go to www.foragewell.com
Last in the series, Fraser Simpson completes his foraging season by cooking with the edible wild mushrooms he's picked.
To see more episodes on this series, find these titles on Woodlands TV:
1) Identifying Poisonous Mushrooms in the Woodlands
2) Finding Hedgehog Mushrooms in the Woodlands
3) Mushrooms Growing on Trees
4) Wild Mushroom Foraging in the Woodlands - Russula Series
5) Foraging Boletus Mushrooms in the Woodlands
Fraser is currently developing a catering business which is primarily vegetarian, with meat dishes that can be served on the side.
For more info please visit www.alittlebitontheside.co.uk